Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The apprentice is back

Yup I've Just came back From my Training. Yah still abit blur of what happen there. Seeming that I got some sort of branch manager assistant post. or shop assistant, whatever it is all I know I'm going to be an assistant of some sort. The pay is quite good. But the working timing is conflict with my Christian meeting time, so I might need to ask the boss to make some adjustment for me. The good part is, My job seem to let my review or play with all the latter's PC hardware gadget, some of them are pretty hot stuff too. Yeah that's the part that makes me want to take up these job, but because of the work time... I might make some requirement with the boss. Oh here's the company website

here's a funny pic...

enjoy!

+k.loon

No comments: