Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

It's been a while...

Yes It has been a while seen my last post! It's just because I lost my firefox bookmark and don't really know what to write, and... Also I have a lot of things to do lately, need to get ready for my new work training, busy on a drama, and having some other thing going on. And also I have been watching season 1-4 of futurama and season 5-7 and abit of season 8 of southpark. I have to say I'm abit addicted to this two movie. Many thing have happen to me this past few weeks, there are good things and also sad stuff, One of my friend have left penang to johor, and another is going back to Indonesia this coming Monday. This two friends have a bit role in my life.. Later on I'm b post some stuff abt them and how they lighten up my life! And also I've watch a Spanish movie lately, and that movie just taunt my man! Seeing two old guys wearing dirty pajamas running throw out the whole movie is just not right! I also forget the movie's name d. haizz so until here! Enjoy ur life!

+k.loon

No comments: