Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

You always be remembered and miss!

Daniel rush... He will be leaving us today at 11am back to Indonesia! He have been here for 4 years, and he have bring us joy, he have been a great helping hand to our congregation, he also set an example for us young ones to follow! As you have know Daniel, all of us here will miss u a lot, and I'm sure u also will miss us.. And we know u miss your home town more! Dear Daniel, I wish you the best! And I'll miss u very much! I know u cry that night in the car hehehe u think I cant see it leh... Not only me see it nia! haha... Seriously I'm going to miss u a lot!

Here's the good bye You have leave as a remembrance for me..
Front


Back/inside


Although your person have leave us... But what ever u do for us will remained here forever.. MISS YOU!

+k.loon

No comments: