Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Life...

There's somethings in our life that no books in any library can explain...
Like how a man's hope, even though he knew that it will not happen..
like a smile from your friend can ease u down, when u know they forgive you...
how a baby's smile can make u feel happy no matter how low or down you feel..
...
that's what happen to me..
I was feeling very low and down and sad...
how my sister turn out to be...
but some how.. By just looking at my baby cousin picture.. Can actually put a smile in my face...
although the smile was temporary.. but is a genuine smile on my face...


TIME can change a person...
once I have a very cute little sister...
I remember when she was 2-4 year old.. That time I was so afraid that she will grow up too soon...
I scared that she've change...
but sooner or later she grow up....
then she was still cute.. good and honest to me....
but then things change as a person grow up...
how she change so much... Until I don't really know her any more...
damn I hate u kai feng.. I hated u to ur very bone....
but what I learn that... Fortunately I was able to remember and cherish the time when we are small...

good bye to my lovely and cute sister....




You be forever remember...
can't believe I've actually lost you...


+k.loon

No comments: