Pages

Thursday, April 03, 2008

My Strike Gundam... SD..

I've been collecting SD gundam Or gunpla from small.. but mostly as a toy...



but now... I've grown up... kekekeke... it's about modeling now...

so as previously post... i've bought two SD gundam for my 1st modelling to start..

As for last night.... my parcel ha arrive...


parcel from city-link

as for the parcel packing it self... it was the best packed parcel i've receive till now..

parcel send my post laju...

boxed my fedEx..

fedEx box is always very secure can Darn hard to open...


nearly tore off my fingernail just to open the seals..

and there it is....




my strike SD gunpla....

Typical packaging stuff paper...


no no no ... dirty minders... this is not what u think....

and so my night of modeling start... i soo lazy to write now.. so i'll post picture up 1st then later only post detail... this is kinda why my blogs entry get sooo damn low hits lately hahaha...

anyway... here's some of the process.. as now this is all just basic... nothing of any kind of modeling except some line drawing.. even that is just for fun only... my paint and modeling stuff haven arrive from penang....




only a few piece of stickers provided.... but i'm not going to use it... (for the 1st time..)



kinda need to start to learn japs..



bodyless SD gunpla... eyes were painted..



this are a complete assembly gunpla with out what so ever modeling or detail to it... only the eyes were painted...



these were draft lining.... for posing only..


arnold....


007....



shoot 'em up...








i'm not to be played with...



i'm soo cool.....


till later... will post more and edit this entry...
+k.loon

No comments: