Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

23rd wagon

yes.. i've finally jump in to the 23 Y_O wagon... unwanted to jump in..

so... what have i done over one year?

nothing much.... some debts and stuff still pending... Over a freaking year...

can feel my health is changing... i use more and more of my MOONNEEY...

being and living out of penang has near reaching a year..

I did my round island on bicycle plus a heck of walking and whining all the way.. a total of 12 hours and 84km of them... and yes.. we are that slow...

revisited a zoo.

manage to get myself a big lu lu.. dont ask me what is that... even i dont know what i'm writing about.

i smile less.. i stress more..

yup. there is tons of things turn down and when down hill for me...

and the things is... i kinda know why...


+k.loon

No comments: