Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chao yun fat

this is kinda old stuff... i long to try but always lazy to upload my pic...

but now i finally done it...

for some test run after the real thing... wow!!

so.. i get some pic of my friends then i always tot they look like someone..
after so long looking at him... i was wondering... he kinda remind me of someone...
and then.... walla!!!

my workmates!!! so chun!!!



kekekeke...

then i upload this pic....



and this



it was recognize to a few guys too.. really old ones... hehe..


this one!! shit!!!!. Ai MEH....


jessicaaa eew bah wor loh.....

still cannot keng then the next one lah...

and so.... ten ten ten ten....



THEN... for the greatest test of all... and looks a like....

ME!!!



please look...




Damn.... Mr Chao yun fat looks like me!!!!...



Or maybe is the resembles of a part of his name to my body characteristics... "fat" ???

no wonders so many girls like to look at me... when i went to my gym.



Then... it was always in my mind... ppl always i have a very nice looking ear...
to turn the box over... i tried and see who looks like my ear....
.
.
MY EAR!



dint know my ear was so sexy...

oh no!!! poh sing... you are my jolin tsai!!!






+k.loon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, your belove is a guy after matching....haha........

Anonymous said...

actually is his friend is his belove after matching............