Pages

Thursday, October 09, 2008

My KL trip...

limited budget over this few months.... how i'm gonnna survive?
lier lier pants on fire.... does it really happen?



i was down to kl with my workmates to do something at kl.... "miros... genu...."

btw it was a smooth trip where i got my new MG luka's strike gundam...

when down on my faithful birdie car....

so did some of my own repair and a few repairs before going....

end up... very smooth highway ride... for me is the smooths for the steering... but abit worst at my back suspension...


cloudy at ipoh

and.... as soon as i reach KL "chao kit".... i was greeted by a "nice" and heavy rain....


the rain at kl town and busy area is not like those rain at penang or taiping....
the rain there was dirty... and very very oily.... it was not because your following behind a diesel car...
it was dirty from where it has poured down...

thank goodness my birdie air condition was fix...

and also the stupid jam...





the view of the stupid jam i have to face before reaching my hotel... only front part jam... cos of those raya hawkers... which taken of 3 lines of the road.... stupid!


my window view...

my story will jump here from there... as i'm doing a super fast entry...

so when it was near to lunch... we headed to TIME square... and i located my dream shop...


look at those...... GUNDAM!! gunpla....

and very very good price loh......

so later i too went to midvelly megamall.... (hey... do you feel bored now?) haha

when there... and there was the top floor... and there was a shop... and there was the nices and very fulfilling burger i had ever have!!!!!!!



carl's junior double western backen burger!!! OMGoodness... it was so freaking big and yummy....


it was wrap so tightly eating it was a joy....

late night i when for dinner and nearby "ho chiak" advertise bak kut teh...





just before we left back to taiping.... we when to the rich ppl mall... whish cost RM7 for 2hours park!!! *&*&*%^^%#@#$$

they call me to try the over price not so nice food

the gread dragon i..... even this damn wet tissue cost RM1.50...
i'm gonna keep it in the freezer for a thousand years.. cos it cost so much.... and for showing off purposes


the very famous small dragon bao...


and i orded this mince meat rice... which my mom cook ten thousand times better then them.... and cos a fraction of thier price for buying all the things to cook it... of course i eat for free lah... my mom mah....



i guess i just dont really dont know how to enjoy this kind of food...




i like burgers.. and meat....


+k.loon

No comments: