Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Picture is here but far-fetch

Wanted to go for my daily jog today... buy the sky just turn to a horrible dark fast moving thick cloud...

Dint bring my cable's and charging dock for my Dcam... so got pic but can't post it...

haizz. darn it...

btw.. have you guys get you seat belt fix? I'm one of those millions(so they claim) of perodua cars owner that does not equip with a rear seat belt...

gonna be alone i the office for a week! not actually.. Going back to penang tomorrow night! at New year eve!! Afraid of only one thing.. condition of my leaking water engine dint even worry me... what gets me freak up is... The jams (i cant stand jams!! it get me mad!!)!! the bloody jams that is going to happen at the bridge!! one downside of living in an beautiful island.. with only One tiny narrow and (under upgrading construction) 1 & 1/2 lane road Bidge.. accident there was so damn comment... dare to say... expect it once of 2 days...

But how... i miss my family!! and friends.. and My dear HL...

btw... i'm changing my car... hope all goes smooth... kinda very hard to let go of my old Bird..


will post later... when i can get my pics upload.



+k.loon

No comments: