Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

At the end of 2008

Hi everybody...
It's the end of the year 2008...

if there is anything you haven't finish... doing in this year... quickly go finish it!
seriously speaking.. i donno what to write here.. but i feel kinda obligated to write a post at the last day of 2008... just to make me feel satisfy! woohoo!!


old small mates... left to right: Mr nice guy, Old goat(lao yiaw), Fat cat(fei mao), Mr smilly face (self proclaim)

tonight I'll be traveling back to penang... spending my last moment of 2008 with my family... or maybe my friends... not sure which yet..



but hail not gonna spend it over the jams on the bridge... i mean.. i don't want to spend whole year jamming on a bridge from year 2008 till 2009...

but still i don think that is a bad idea... cos you see... you might actually see the fire works over the bridge at the coast of penang island...



But... i most probably will be jamming there alone... in the car... i don't wan to be alone looking at what could be a very beautiful fireworks show... i wan to see it with someone... but... yet most probably I'll be seeing it alone.. (if I'm jamming there tonight...)
I really hope my car changing plan would go smooth... i give it a maximum time period of 3 months!

I've also been fighting a flu... fighting it from rising up within me... so I'm being like 70-80% on freshness for few weeks now...

i keep on needing my Energy for work.. by taking in my energy side meals


yup i like the coloured highly fattening junk food...

it seems like i've lost abit of weight and size... friends keep saying to me... have u slim down... have you have you? what did you do? you eat less or work out?
seriously.. this means only one thing...

None of my friend ever read my blogs... or never knew i've blogging for 4 years...

anyways... the year of 2008 have pass by for me in an extremely fast pace... it feels to me like not long ago i just posted my 2008 entry post... and now.. it's the last day of it...

This year... is a year where i learn alot... i've been staying alone and away from my family... learn to handle and recover myself from many bad incident... learn that as you grow... not all your friends are real friends... most of them are just making use of you...

*note to myself... Don't be a water fish in 2009!

bye 2008



+k.loon

No comments: