Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

at the early year of 2009

I spill my water on to my office floor... 1.5liter of them... that is...

it's 2009... sorry for the so late 1st post on the new year of 2009...

I'm going to write something about me... my feels and ling... ya.. I'm a human..

few days back.. i'm kinda having a slight emo period. i suddenly realize that i'm freaking living alone now... and was thinking back to the time that.. i was living with my parents friends... but now.. i'm alone! i mean alone.. after work when back to the house... staying in it... alone!!! i mean i can just talk to myself... say anything i want.... anyway.. i just wanted my family to know... i'm alone in the house.. i do miss having you all around me... sometimes i really cant believe that i'm staying alone... to be said that i use to be a boy that was afraid to sleep alone in the dark... i use to sleep having to have my room lights on!

Sorry no pics for this post.. as i cant access my hardisk today.. and are using an old with 98 to upload this post...

lately... if you have my facebook.. you'll know that i'm having a time to figure out of changing my car... as it was badly damage by my mechanic the last time i take it for a major maintenance... and now I'm thinking to change to a myvi... but today.. i just notice that nokia Xpressmusic 5800 is out!!! oh my gosh!!! i like that phone... i've being waiting for it... since the day it was call.. the "TUBE" and now it is out!!! only retail less then 1.5k.. so now.. i'm very disturb.. to buy the phone? or.. to keep the money for the down payment for my new car... i know.. to some.. the answer and the right things to do is obvious... but as for me, and "ME" i have a problem with gadgetry's.. i just can't stop obsessing with it... i just can't help myself... the only things stopping me is my money and my laziness... seriously... if i have the money... i would just go ahead and buy.. tons of tons of gadget i just can't imagine i use it for my everyday use....

the Chinese new year is nearing... and that for me is... "HOLIDAY" 1 week... so song... and i think that my primary school mates are going to have a gathering dinner together at the 28th of Jan... but i think some girls is going to make all ppl mess up cos of her own "easiness"

basically this is all the randomness that i wanted to right here... oh and yes... my little cute cousin had already attended her kindie school... but... pity her.. was not enjoying it... after the third day... i think the teacher there is mean... too mean... one day i wan go there and give the teacher a lecture... My way!!! with a stick and my month.. a pencil for writing and mouth for speaking nicely to them...

i miss playing foot balls with my clicks.. and miss joking around with them... in mamak stores and stuff...

oh... that day.. i was a very stupid youngster... in a red coloured (respray) iswara sedan... spinning it wheels(front) at green light of the junction... like at every red stop and green go lights... he and some friends in car... he tot he very cleaver izzit... he tot he got like tiny 14 or 15" cheapluck rims on his car then it miraclely become a sport car ah.. and to spin wheel at green.... if u are the guy... i say u make shame of your self lah... wan spin... spin on a better car lah... please... even a turbo l200 engine KANCIL is MUCH more better then you lah.... xia xui us chinese nia lah.... ; I saw YOU at sunday night 12/1/2009... from tanjong tokong till hillside there... then your car slow down d... or maybe rosak d.... hahaha.. lame ass...

hmm this have me wonder.. maybe he is just a very lousy driver that does not know how to smoothly drive a car at green...

ahh.. my spelling is wonderful isn't it...

+k.loon

No comments: